Villa d’Eden is a very special private 4-bedroom beach villa with its own pool offering a privileged, quiet and relaxing stay within the natural surroundings where the beach at Poste Lafayette meets Roches Noires on the north east coast.
The villa offers the perfect holiday for couples and families alike. Handcrafted by local workmen, it is a harmonious blend of wood and stone.
- The entrance to the villa from the covered porch is through heavy teak double doors into the lobby leading onto the rear terrace overlooking the swimming pool and garden barbeque area below. The ambience is delightful with Balinese furniture enhancing that living area
- The formal dining room and tastefully decorated lounge lead onto the front terrace looking over the garden and the ocean beyond
- There is a separate TV room
At the rear of the villa is a modern, well-equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas oven, microwave, washing machine and dish-washer.
Two air-conditioned double bedrooms, decorated in pastel shades, each with a ceiling fan and doors opening out on to the beach front garden area. They share a bathroom.
- The master bedroom suite is reached by an open wooden staircase. It has a dressing area, a four-poster king size bed and a single bed for a child in an alcove, a large en suite bathroom with double basin, a bath with glorious sea views and a separate shower
- On the opposite side of the house is a second king size double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Both bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Sleeps 8 adults
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room
- Beachfront villa
- Private Pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Secure parking
- Bed linen and towels
- Housekeeping 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and inclusive of cooking of meals. All ingredients however to be provided by clients.
- Directly on beach
- Airport 1 hour 15 minutes
Two maids (Mon – Sun) are in attendance for cleaning and cooking daily (one lives in an outhouse on the premises).
A third maid comes in to help when more than 6 guests share the villa.